Paddy has worked with Higher Education Student Software for 11 years since joining the Tribal development team to work on the SITS:Vision student records system in 2011.
Starting as a developer with Tribal, he quickly moved into the Professional Services team and worked on a wide range of projects at universities around the UK and Worldwide, including Brunel, Birmingham City University, Robert Gordon University, University of Alberta (Canada), Massey University (New Zealand), and Kaplan University (Australia).
With over a decade working with the Tribal:SITS system, Paddy has been involved in all aspects of software development and has a wealth of knowledge of e:Vision and the SITS:Vision client.
– Software development life cycle
– Agile Development Methodologies
– SITS System Tools
– SRL Syntax
– SITS Admissions and IPP
– e:Vision Customisation tools
– Accessibility Compliance
– HTML / CSS
– User Experience /User Interface design
– Certified ScrumMaster
– Canterbury Christ Church University – Lead Developer for all SITS Integrations
– University of Warwick – Enhancements to the Course Approvals process
– University of Hull – Agent Portal
We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every project