Your Independent SITS
Cloud Hosting Solution
SITS Cloud Hosting – Fully Managed Solution
Stu3 and QuickThink Cloud have partnered to create a SITS cloud hosting solution that offers Higher Education establishments robust, secure, high performance SITS environments. HEI’s can enjoy all the advantages and cost savings of a move to the cloud whilst avoiding the potential pitfalls associated with taking a combined cloud hosting/software option from the software vendor directly. With our expert knowledge each customer gets their own private cloud, making cloud hosting a simple and affordable option.
How We Work With You
We provide a full analysis of your on-premises SITS architecture & conduct our expert cloud-readiness assessment. This includes all aspects of a cloud migration project, including the system sizing, technical resource requirements, data security, data sovereignty, system performance, disaster recovery / data resilience and any SITS customisation that is already in place. The process is straightforward and requires little input from yourself or your wider internal teams. Unlike our main competitors, we do not charge for this cloud-readiness assessment and report.
Your HEI’s SITS Collaboration Partners
QuickThink Cloud – Cloud Hosting
QuickThink Cloud provide over 100 clients with world-class Cloud Hosting, Managed Services and Technical Consultancy. The team of expert network specialists are ready to drive your IT systems and applications forward, supported by 24/7 availability, industry leading SLAs, ultra-fast result times, and proven success stories.
QTC maintains both ISO27001 and ISO9001 and are independently audited every year as well as running a PenTest at a minimum of every 12 month period.
Stu3 – SITS Technical Support and Managed Service
Stu3 provides over 80 HEI’s with expert independent consultancy services covering every aspect of the SITS:Vision student record system (from enquiry to graduation and everything in between). With a specialist team focused on SITS technical managed service and integrations, Stu3 have the experience and holistic knowledge to drive solution success across planning, development, testing, upgrades, and ongoing support for your SITS:Vision cloud hosted system.
Here’s What Our Clients Say
– Cumbria University
Migration and Hosting Services Tailored To You
The collaboration of Stu3 and QuickThink Cloud results in an all-encompassing service offering for SITS system migration, hosting and support. Combining these two providers results in a wealth of experience and specialist knowledge, supporting the successful tailoring of your SITS cloud hosting solution to fit your needs.
- Health check, system setup and options analysis review.
- Delivery of a tailored institution-specific cloud migration and hosting recommendations report with associated costs, timeline and project plan.
- Tailored service to maximise the functionality within your SITS system.
- Your own secure, private cloud.
Ongoing Service Management and SITS Technical Support
Our Independent SITS Cloud solution includes:
- Service/System Monitoring
- System Upgrades (operating systems, databases, firewalls etc.)
- Software Updates (SITS, third-party system, etc.)
- General SITS Technical Managed Service Support
- Unlimited Integrations into existing on-premises/cloud-hosted/third-party systems
- New SITS environments setup e.g. for additional training, testing, development
- Database refreshes available whenever required
- Support Desk underpinned by industry leading SLA’s
- 24/7 Monitoring and Support
SITS Cloud Hosting:
- Every customer has their own private cloud, which is logically separated, resulting in no shared resources with other customers.
- UK-based Advanced Disaster Recovery (DR) ensures that your systems always remain online, with an exceptional recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO).
- Where required, the creation of a VPN to maximise SITS system/database integrations and authentication.
- Delivery of SITS client is via Citrix Workspace to maximise performance, stability and security.
- Tools to run ad-hoc batch jobs, Stu-Talk monitors, scheduled tasks, etc.
- Complete Technical Managed Service including updates and upgrades to SITS and all related 3rd party software, databases and operating systems.
- Industry leading SLA’s, exceptional support, 24/7 monitoring and manned helpdesk.
- True cloud solution allows for easy scaling of CPU, RAM, disk, etc. to meet user demand.
- Keep/migrate custom server config for institution specific processes e.g. ID card printing, as part of the migration.
- Use any of the SITS supported login methods (LDAP, OPENID etc).
- A move to cloud in as little as 4-6 weeks.
- Document manager file storage in the cloud or integration with a 3rd party (i.e. Azure).
- Best practice for SITS technical architecture i.e. Logical, SYPs, FTY, Document Manager etc.
- Database refreshes, anonymisation scripts, performance monitoring and health checks.