Jeremy has over 22 years experience working in Higher Education and has been supporting and developing solutions in SITS since 2011.
Jeremy is also a highly experienced team leader having managed SITS and SID systems and associated staff through both implementation and ongoing support.
Jeremy has helped successfully deliver a wide variety of SITS-related IT projects, providing effectively, on-time and in an ITIL-compliant manner.
Jeremy has wide experience of the SITS system, having worked on a range of e:Vision and client developments in his time as Senior and Lead Developer. He also has extensive recent expertise in system configuration including the planning and implementation of upgrades and updates to the SITS application, its associated database and underlying platforms and infrastructure.
– SITS System Development Tools
– Role Group Management
– SRL Syntax
– SITS System Management/Configuration Tools
– URMON, SPM, FMU, ect.
-SITS Application Upgrades and Software Updates
– Change and Release Management
– Student Enrolment / Registration
– HEAR / eTranscript
– SID Configuration and Support
– Languages / Technologies
– Oracle Database, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS Linux
– ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
– Member of the British Computer Society (2005-Present).
University of Cambridge
BA in social and Political Sciences
We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every project